- About Us
- Event Schedule
Applying For SACFW2013:
Sacramento Fashion Week is focused on delivering an upscale fashion event and bridging the gap between designers and buyers. We strive to deliver a great production through careful curation of design talent and working with some of the best production talent in the area. Our selection is based on originality, construction of each piece, consistency throughout the collection and marketability. Participating in Sacramento Fashion Week will provide you with a unique opportunity to promote your brand and/or collection to an audience of industry professionals as well as devoted fashionistas. (See Highlights from 2012)
- Letter of Intent – The letter should describe the reason(s) you would like to participate in Sacramento Fashion Week 2013.
- Biography – 250 word count bio about the brand, designer, and design aesthetic.
- Picture – Professional profile headshot.
- Sketches – Concept board representing inspiration for the collection you intend to present.
- Press Kit – Media package for promotions should include a resume of past events, a link to your brand’s website, locations where your pieces are sold, professional photographs of past shows, links to promotional and showcase videos and magazine tear sheets and/or blog write ups.
All requirements must be met in order to be considered for selection. Submission must be received complete by September 21st 2012.
Once selected and approved, designers must be able to attend scheduled designer production meetings to review your collection progress.
Approved designers will be required to feature a 10 – 15 piece collection in one season – S/S or F/W Collection for 2013.
All submissions must be received in English and submitted by email for evaluation to firstname.lastname@example.org